Product # EPIRB-KIT2
The ACR GlobalFix V4 EPIRB Safety Kit 2 contains 2831 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB, RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Bag, C-Strobe™ - H20 - Water Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip and HotShot™ Sighted Signaling Mirror w/Float & Whistle. It has marine distress beacon with many built-in redundancies. It make survival possible in an emergency situations. It has internal GPS which helps finding location. Then transmit it on 406 MHz distress signal which works even in the absence of GPS coordinates. The beacons 121.5 MHz homing signal helps for local search. It is conveniently prepacked and affordably priced.
The GlobalFix V4 perform two functional self-tests. This test monitor the beacons transmission, power, battery performance and GPS acquisition.
GlobalFix V4 EPIRB Safety Kit 2 Features:
- Safety Kit
- 2831 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB
- High Visible LED Srobe
- Internal 66 Channel GPS
- User Replaceable Battery
- Professional Grade Design
- Simple Manual Activation
- RapidDitc™ Express Abandon Ship Bag
- Easy-Fit Attachment For Locator Light
- Internal Pockets & 2 Daisy Chain Organizer
- Durable, Self-Repairing Zipper
- C-Strobe™ - Manual Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip
- 45 Lumen LED
- Operates 120 Hours
- Hot Shot™ Signal Mirror with Whistle
- Buoyant Float for Easy Recovery
- Sighting "Spot" With Holographic Red Dot Viewing
- Telescope Quality
- Lanyard For Securing to Person or Life Raft
- 10 Year Battery Life
The ACR Electronics GlobalFix V4 Safety Kit 2 - EPIRB-KIT2 has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling GlobalFix EPIRB. You can extend the lifetime of your ACR Electronics GlobalFix V4 Safety Kit 2 - EPIRB-KIT2 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Factory Protection Plan. The ACR Electronics GlobalFix V4 Safety Kit 2 - EPIRB-KIT2 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
The GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB Survival Kit was built with people like you in mind. Something to keep you happy. Every. Single. Day.
Inventory Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020